- Meet new people
- Get in shape
- Spark or renew a romance
- Dance at Salsa clubs, cruises, weddings, on holidays and private parties
- Our 55-minute Group Classes give you a chance to learn various Latin dances in a friendly environment where you will have plenty of time to practice your steps before hitting the dance floor.
- Each month, we start a new Series that consists of four classes over a four-week period. The classes are held at the same time each week, with the same instructor. You may join a Series during the first and second week of classes only.
- Group Classes are identified by 3 levels, where Level 1 is for students that are new to salsa.
- Level 1 – Absolute Beginner
- Level 1-2 – Beginner/Intermediate
- Level 2-3 - Intermediate /Advanced
In Levels 1 and 1-2, we teach using a specific syllabus of steps. You will need to be able to demonstrate the steps in Level 1 before moving on to Level 1-2.
If you would like to join Level 1-2 or higher right from the start - you certainly can! Just contact us for our complimentary 10 min evaluation.
Private lessons are also a great choice for those who can't commit to the schedule of group classes due to travel, work or life-style.
We offer 50 min dance lessons for all levels of dancers. Whether you are single, or learning to dance as a couple, you will receive personal attention to your individual needs; consequently making more rapid progress. Lessons will advance at your own pace and comfort level. You will soon be able to move confidently, feel comfortable dancing, and truly enjoy it. The more time you can invest in your dancing, the better dancer you will become!
Visit Private Lessons page for more information.