NEW PROTOCOL FOR IN-PERSON VISITS
- Hold Harmless & Covid Waiver must be signed at the front desk by every student.
- Take temperature before coming to class. If you have not done so, please, stop by the front desk to get checked upon arriving.
- Masks are REQUIRED for all ages 6 and up while inside, at ALL times. During class, masks will only be permitted to be pulled off the nose if a child feels hard to breath during strenuous activities. If your child has a medical condition, please, stop by the front desk to sign the Medical Condition Mask Exemption waiver.
- The lobby is there to pass. Absolutely NO waiting will be allowed.
- Dressing room is closed. Please, arrive in your class uniform ready to change shoes and start the class.
- Bring water bottle, as water breaks will be taken INSIDE the classroom.
- Hand sanitization is required before and after the class. Hand sanitizing station available at front.
- Adhere to social distancing rules at all times.
- We ask all parents to drop off the child(ren) at the main entrance and pick up at the classroom door exit. Please, see Drop Off Plan diagram here https://lavidastudio.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/StudioPlan.pdf
NO WAITING/PICKING UP IN THE LOBBY WILL BE PERMITTED.
- Floors have been sectioned into squares for 6ft apart distancing
- Sanitization is KEY. Front Desk/Admin sanitizes ALL SURFACES (handrails, door handles, entryways, etc.) before, in between, and after ALL classes.
- If use pen at front desk, please place in USED PEN CONTAINER. Front Desk/Admin will sanitize.
- ALL mats/hula hoops, blocks, etc. (any and ALL items used in classes) are properly sanitized EVERY EVENING after classes, and EVERY AFTERNOON, before classes.
- DISPOSABLE MASKS ARE AVAILABLE FOR USE. Please, ask Front Desk if you do not have one available. PLEASE TAKE THE MASK YOURSELF and DISPOSE OF YOURSELF.
Please help us keep our workplace safe for ALL of our students, instructors, and employees!